Home » Forums » Game Culture » Games & Media

No replies
Joined: 2015-08-05

There is something like a free market. If only few people craft a certain kind of thing and the price is really high, others will also try to craft this to make a huge profit. More and more players will jump on that till the price goes down again till it's at a point where the players will find a new item to sell and the price balances itself out. Same thing happened with mounts, they started with 100k per T3 horse, went all the way down to around 20k and then back up to 35k.


Nobody hinders you to pick the skill up yourself and make a nice profit. This is a benefit not a drawback of allowing no alts.


Why would you think that?

In the current beta, I am not crafting much. Reason being that T5-6 gear is so cheap that there is no need for me to craft it. In the current situation, I am better off faming in a dungeon and make silver, and use that Albion Online Silver to purchase gear, than I would be if I focused on crafting.

Had there been so few T5-6 crafters that the price would be higher, I would focus on crafting in stead.


What about doubling the size that red fame penalty bar on learning skills and/or doubling the LP penalty of it.

Wouldn't that discourage people from parking alts and just using LP to skill up, while still letting players boost their progression of what they're actively working towards?

Right now it feels far too beneficial to just park alts and not use them, build up LP, and suddenly have a skilled character. So much this that it's making me, as a player with less free time, feel obligated to make alts with premium to progress rather than progressing naturally in albion online gold shop what I want when I play.


Myself, i am not sure about others, i do not use my alts in the way you are describing. My alts serve a purpose to advance one line at a time, much like my main combat character progresses solely in combat skills (and gathering in my case). Even on my alts I gather up the 20% and then use LP to unlock the remaining 80%, it would be inefficient otherwise.

For example: I gather to 20%, unlock the next tier then pass the raw AO Silver to my processor who processes them to 20% and unlocks the next tier. He then passes the refined materials to each individual crafter who makes that piece of gear until 20% and unlocks the next tier. The final products are then stored and withdrawn for use by my combat character or stocked up for backups on death / item loss.Making the % needed higher or lower is meaningless as the advantage remains the same if LP is being used whatsoever.


Again we just step around this and use multiple accounts. Only log into your crafters/refiners/ farmers when you need to do those activities and let them sit logged out to collect LP as we play our main.There honestly is not a real way to make the current system function in the way they want it to without shutting down player to play trade.


R4PG.com is a trustworthy website for your gaming needs with over 4 years' experience in the gaming market.

Forgot your password?
Username :
Password :

GameJobs Latest Openings


ECA Forums Shoutbox

You're not permitted to post shouts.
drclintcornellpacgtopsuv.com/2020-ram-2500/2018-12-11 15:42
Bonnibellehttps://www.bybit.com2018-11-30 04:28
amivaloasitumiv...https://txcatholic.org/forums/topic/nbcliveamerican-cup-2018-2018-live-stream-gymnastics/2018-03-03 14:39
amivaloasitumiv...https://txcatholic.org/forums/topic/fialivemexico-city-e-prix-2018-live-stream-race/2018-03-03 14:33
amivaloasitumiv...https://txcatholic.org/forums/topic/fialivemexico-city-e-prix-2018-live-stream-race/2018-03-03 14:32
MiaroseThese help to appreciate explosive climax. Males, Alpha force testo who are looking for how to enhance men power and stamina, are suggested to take these natural pills continually. http://supplementexamine.com/alpha-force-testo/2018-02-27 14:08
ginopropst55635...Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.2018-01-28 22:45
moriom505https://panthersvssaintslive.com https://billsvsjaguarslive.com2018-01-07 09:04
moriom505https://www.superrugbylivestream.com/2018-01-06 13:08
stator500https://canada-vssweden.com/ https://canadavs-swedenlive.com/ https://world-juniorsfinal.com/2018-01-05 10:44